Six-Month Consultation & Coaching Program
Take Leadership of your Private Practice
Actualize your Vision
Is this program for you?
Are you a helping professional who struggles to fill your private practice? Or perhaps you are just starting out and would like support to build your private practice in the most efficient and productive way possible?
If you identify with any of the following, then this program is for you:
- Overwhelmed by the many aspects of building your practice?
- Tried many things but nothing seems to really increase your client-load?
- Nervous or downright scared to talk about what you do?
- Worried about charging too much and yet need to make a certain income?
- Jealous of and inspired by other practitioners in the community with full private practices?
- Excited by the thought of having your own thriving practice?
- Passionate & motivated about the work you do but frustrated that it doesn’t feel easier to make a good living doing it.
I offer a six month program for healing and therapy professionals to build a thriving private practice based on repeat clients and referrals.
Who is it for:
You will learn how to:
- Hold a clear and meaningful vision for yourself and your practice
- Market yourself with confidence, grace and authenticity
- Think like a business/financial professional without compromising your healing heart
- Identify your ideal client/patient
- Clearly articulate what it is you do, who you do it for, and how you do it
- Develop effective strategies to connect with your ideal client/patient
- Recognize and develop your unique brand
- Examine and consider changing your relationship with money
- Value what makes you unique and use that to stand out
- Develop a fee structure that goes beyond meeting your basic needs
- Identify and release emotional blocks that get in the way of actualizing your vision
- Develop systems that will make your job effective and easy
- Build confidence as a professional
- Grow from your mistakes
- Safely take the risks you need in order build a successful practice
- Make a client/patient for life
- Create effective content for your website
- Market yourself online
- Set clear goals for your practice along with strategies to meet those goals
- Educate and empower the community about how your approach works and who it works best for
Who I am and why I can help you:
For the last 13 years, I have been in private practice first as a bodyworker and now as a psychotherapist. While I have taken great delight in learning the practices of healing and therapy, I have also enjoyed developing entrepreneur skills. Both sides of my family have owned and operated multi-generational small businesses. While it is in my blood to think like a business professional, it is also in my heart to help the world be a better place.
Being good at what we do isn’t enough to build a successful private practice. We also need to have skills in business: accounting, finance, marketing, practice management and relationship building.
If you’re anything like me, that “business” stuff used to bore me and I used to make fun of it (honestly, I did). Now, I get excited about it because it can make all the difference in having a full private practice that generates plenty of revenue.
It’s bigger than you:
The healing and therapeutic fields are generally undervalued in our culture. This saddens me because I believe the work we do is essential to the health and vitality of our society. We practitioners are partly responsible because we can easily adopt a mindset that undervalues our work. By changing that mindset, I believe we increase the cultural valuing of our respective fields.
I am committed to helping healing & therapy professionals recognize their value, build a thriving practice around their value, and make plenty of money doing it.
How the program works:
Through personalized mentorship, we will work as a team to strengthen your business. Here’s how:
- 2 face-to-face meetings per month
- Evaluation & assessment of where you are
- A visit to your office
- A personalized roadmap of how to get from where you are to where you want to be
- A detailed look at financials, operational & accounting systems, referral networks, vision, marketing materials, and more
- Create weekly accountability to build skills, meet goals, and move towards making your vision a reality
- Specific resources offered based on your exact needs
- Support in-between meetings via email for issues that might arise
I will meet you right where you are in your journey, whether your are new to private practice or have been in practice for a while. I will support you in actualizing your vision. Expect me to accept you, challenge you, educate you and care deeply for you.
My role with you:
My role is both consultant and coach.
I will be a consultant because I have been where you are traveling. I have a lot of tools and skills through my journey in private practice that will help yours be easier and more successful.
I will be a coach because I will ask you to look at your belief systems and mindset– at both internal and external blocks to having the practice and life that you dream of.
People grow their ideal private practice when they have the right tools and when they are open to growing as a person.
In our first meeting:
You will begin the program by filling out a thorough assessment that I have designed. This will help us use the first session to get clear about the vision you have for your life and for your practice as well as the exact goals to move towards that vision. I will also learn about who you are and what services you offer; what you have and haven’t done already; where your strengths are as well as where your growing edges are. Together, we will create a personalized roadmap to meet your goals and realize your vision.
In subsequent meetings:
At the start of each face to face meeting, you will share with me what you have been working since we met last. We will explore any roadblocks you encountered. And then we will venture into new learning areas, whether it’s a tool, a system, a strategy, a concept, or a practice. You will leave each session with a few manageable concrete goals based on what we did in the session. I will be available via email for any issues that may arise between sessions.
At least one of our meetings can be at your space so I can get a better sense of who you are and what you are offering the community.
$300 per month for six months
If it sounds like I might be a good fit for you and your needs, I welcome you to contact me.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me at 503-349-2281 ex 11.
I look forward to hearing from you!